"М-А SPACE - STUDIO WORKING ON THE BORDERLINE OF ARCHITECTURE AND ENGINEERING"
Is it real to reduce energy and water consumption by 5 times?
We design self-sufficient buildings according to the German passive house standard and produce a detailed calculation of the energy balance for each project.
Architecture can be technological without expensive engineering solutions and a loss of aesthetics design.
ENERGY EFFICIENT HOUsing projects, self-sufficient architecture, PUBLIC BUILDINGS CONCEPTS, experimental design
Design of supply and exhaust ventilation with heat recovery, heating systems, underfloor heating, water supply
energy balance calculation in PHPP
energy efficiency measures, energy and water saving TECHNOLOGIES, smart materials, SMART CITY
– Expert in prototyping future cities (according to the book-rating of experts `100 best experts-2020`)
– Expert of TV channels – Science, Moscow-24, Russia-24, REN TV, Popular Mechanics-2019 magazine
– Member of the Public Board of the House of the Year award
– Member of the Biztus – International Club of Entrepreneurs
– Winner of the Outstanding Science Award for the best scientific project in architecture of BioDesign Challenge
– Laureate of International and All-Russian architectural competitions
– She has had internships in China, Spain; courses on sustainable architecture in Denmark, Spain, England, twice in Germany.
– Expert in energy saving technologies, energy efficient residential buildings design
– Expert in Passive House Planning Package (PHPP)
– Expert in autonomous self-sufficient engineering systems
– Winner of the BIM PROJECT 2019 competition on BIM modeling
– He has had the `Certified Passive House Designer` course
– He has had internship at the Passive house Institute
– He has participated in the 1st certified passive house project development in Russia.